Book club for kids ?
“Today a reader tomorrow a leader!”
Very rightly said!
We want good leaders in any field that our kids pursue.
We want them to be confident human beings with shades of empathy , sympathy and compassion too.
We want them to be worldly wise and knowledgeable.
This is what we focus in our “Once a month book club.”
Each session is conducted Under following headings:
1. Exploration of the book chosen for the month
2. Book review with “Theme of the book” discussed
3. Kids are made to put in their point of view of what they understood from the book
4. Vocabulary from the book is discussed
With lot of synonym , antonym and Grammar quizzes
5. Creative writing based on “Theme of book” for 2nd standard and higher
6. Lessons from the book
7. Creative fun activities based on the book
Aim is to expose them to:
Good authors – from National to International.
Different genres – fiction , nonfiction
Biographies , classics , best sellers , thought provoking books , poetries and different narratives !
Age appropriate batches according to standards.
Choose from program list
– Jr. Kg to 2nd
–– Std 3rd to 6th