Special Themed Workshops:
These are done intermittently throughout the year and they are mainly theme based 1 day ,2 day or 5 day workshops. They are really cool extracurricular activities to keep kids learning outside the classroom
These workshops are in 2 Phases :
- Regular workshops
Regular workshops : are generally on Sundays perfect for kids staying at a distance too.
Some of our past workshops have been on :
- All about Mumbai for kids
- Gandhiji- Father of the nation
- Country based workshops so that kids understand the diverse culture and living- Egypt workshop,China workshop have been done in the past and kids have loved these
- Economics for kids
- Civilization workshops- Indus valley has been done with kids
Important festival themed – Ganesha, Diwali, Xmas, Halloween,
- Janmashtami and many other festival theme workshops have been done and many more to come in near future
- Electronic engineering for kids
- Software engineering for kids
- Biology for higher grades
1. How frequently does the child have to attend?
Only once a month – one Saturday of the month
2. Does one have to pay monthly?
As everything needs planning, enrollments happen for 6 months. Every April we enroll for the 1st Term- June to November(for Jr. kg to 3 rd) -May to November (for 4th to Higher Grades)
Similarly second Term enrollments happen in October – for December to April
3. How does one pay ?
- By Cash at our Center
- Online details for payment: